PramodUnplugged

You got to loose ur self some where right? This is the unplugged version of my random thoughts.Never mind if the post are few and far between.Only that thoughts take time to germinate!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Still no Girlfriend ??

Another Valentine day went by "Still no Girlfriend ?" was one taunting question that was put across by a brave soul.

So thought it would be one of self interest to introspect and analyse one why I Still do not have a Girlfriend ...

Basically its a mind set. If I were to want one shd have no problem in getting one !!
So what is that, that prevents me from going for one ?

Apart from "Liquidity " constraints,being a very analytical person I tend to "investigate" and get to know the other person without thir knowledge.

This takes time and time in a Relationship time can make things go crazy. By the time I get to shortlist the "Person" it wud have re-rated it self and beyond my reach !! and needless to say I have to scout for the next potential one.

So the next best thing is to wait for a "correction" to happen as we generally tend to operate with a high priced stock in the capital market.But from past experience I found that once the "scrip" has taken of it become beyond my reach.Some thing inside me tells that the scrip play might turn out risky.Why take unncessary risk and burn fingers ?? play it safe...

So what do I do ?

I generally recommend the "scrip" to potential investors who wud have taken a fancy for the "scrip" !! Why stop a deep pocket individual who has the risk taking potential and the drive from going for the kill ??

I am right now trying to rectify my operation after reading "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" where Jesse says that "Act first and then take a decision" I beieve the same can be applied in personal life but putting a "stop-loss" is a big problem.

As once U get entangled in a relationship maze its heavenly difficult to get out of it.I dont want to take that risk so will wait..

Plan B ... what will that be ??

Got to wait and see...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2009 9:51 AM, Blogger workhard said...

Hey.. that was put in a very interesting manner buddy..
Good blog.. sure to be back :)

Read poems

 

Post a Comment

<< Home